For those who are wondering what souvenirs are good in Japan.
For those who do not have enough time to choose souvenirs.
- 1 Japan Trip Souvenirs Selection 25
- 2 Japanese Sweets
- 2.1 1. Yoku-Moku Cookie Assort
- 2.2 2. Yoku-Moku Cigar Cookies
- 2.3 3. Club Harie Baumkuchen
- 2.4 4. Juchheim Riebesbaum Assort
- 2.5 5. Toshimaya pigeon sable
- 2.6 6. Tokyo Hiyoko Cake
- 2.7 7. Tokyo Banana Cake
- 2.8 8. Rokkatei Marusei butter sandwich
- 2.9 9. Rokkatei strawberry white chocolate
- 2.10 10. Dorayaki by Masudaya (Cake dough)
- 2.11 11. Tree of sugar butter sandwich
- 2.12 12. Columbin cookies for royal family
- 2.13 13. Raw chocolate cookies
- 2.14 14. Japan limited green tea flavored KitKat
- 3 Japanese Ancient Times／Limited in Japan
- 4 Stationary
Japan Trip Souvenirs Selection 25
Here are 25 kinds of Japanese souvenirs that will surely please you. All of these are the ones I have traveled to and from the United States and Japan on business trips over the past four years, and I have carefully selected those that my friends and colleagues really enjoyed.
I will tell you the actual local comments. I think it will be useful.
Tips for selecting souvenirs: The key points are those that can only be obtained in Japan, those that have high quality and those that are very uniqueness as Japanese culture.
When buying souvenirs in Japan, it is smarter to put them in a suitcase or shipped by air instead of buying those at the airport.
The reason is that the number of inbound people has increased recently, and there are cases where they are sold out at the airport. It is very hard to go back and forth around souvenir shops in the airport.
And souvenir shops at the airport are always crowded. It is honestly dull to line up. The extra baggage is heavy and can cause you to leave it on the over head bins.
Sometimes someone opens a suitcase at the airport, but others can easily see inside the suitcase. Doing so at the airport should be avoided.
Here are some specifics based on my four years of experience in the US-Japan round trip.
Here are three classic categories. Especially in the confectionery category, I think the high quality of Japanese made by elaborate Japanese people is still popular.
1. Yoku-Moku Cookie Assort
→There is no doubt that high-quality canned baked cookies in Japan. Canned confectionery is a luxury item in foreign countries and you can be impressed by the high quality of Japan.
2. Yoku-Moku Cigar Cookies
→Because it is easy to eat and the sweetness is modest, you will receive elegance and canned luxury.
3. Club Harie Baumkuchen
→I don’t think this level of Baumkuchen is quite common in foreign countries. High quality Baumkuchen is very impressed. Isn’t Japan the best food and sweets in the world?
4. Juchheim Riebesbaum Assort
→The sub-package type is good to distribute in the office.
5. Toshimaya pigeon sable
→Moderate sweetness is quite acceptable. it is canned package and 28 sables.
6. Tokyo Hiyoko Cake
→One of my colleagues loves this cake, so I’ve passed it over and over again.
7. Tokyo Banana Cake
→Many people liked the sweetness and banana flavor.
8. Rokkatei Marusei butter sandwich
→The shelf life is 10 days. Ram and raisin butter sandwiched between cookies.
9. Rokkatei strawberry white chocolate
→Freeze-dried strawberries wrapped in white chocolate.
10. Dorayaki by Masudaya (Cake dough)
→Sweet boiled beans sandwiched between cake dough.
11. Tree of sugar butter sandwich
→Crispy feeling is popular.
12. Columbin cookies for royal family
→Delivered to the Japanese royal family.
13. Raw chocolate cookies
→It was popular with women because of its color.
14. Japan limited green tea flavored KitKat
→casual but very popular.
Japanese Ancient Times／Limited in Japan
15. Furoshiki (Wrapping cloth)
→Japanese ancient wrapping cloth. You can find how to use in You Tube.
16. Japanese hand wipes set
→This is popular. Japanese hand wipes set.
17. Earrings of paper crane
→Good for ladies, girls, very Fashionable.
18. Chinese character T shirts「神」
→It’s means “God”.
19. Chinese Character T shirts「令和」
→The T shirts printed as Japanese year name “Reiwa”.
20. Starbucks Japan edition mug cup
→This is limited version that only selling in Japan.
21. Pilot ball point pen Friction
→Amazing erasable ball point pen.
22. Mitsubishi ball point pen Jet Stream
→Very smooth, easy to write, high quality.
23. Tombow MONO erasers
→Japanese erasers are world’s No.1 quality as you know.
24. Stationary set for boys
→This is good for boys! Pocket Monster.
25. Stationary set for girls
→This is good for girls! Rirakkuma the little bear.
↓Thank you for clicking! m(_ _)m USANCO